Pivoting Head for Convenient On-axis Miking
Instruments with fast transients, like cymbals and acoustic guitars, benefit from the quick response of the pencil-style Electro-Voice ND66. This affordable condenser mic has a natural sound and vivid high-end detail to help bring your woodwinds, percussion, strings, and rooms to life in a mix. The ND66 features a pivoting head for easy placement onstage and in the studio. Two switchable pads (-10/20dB) will keep guitar cabs from clipping your preamps, and two switchable highpass filters (75/150Hz) will help keep mud and stage noise out of your signal. If you're looking for a quality stereo pair of overhead mics for under $500, we recommend taking a set of EV ND66s for a test drive.
The Electro-Voice ND series picks up where N/DYM left off
For years, EV's N/DYM series of live and studio microphones have been a beacon of hope to us low-enders and live-sounders. And now Electro-Voice promises to deliver even better performance with its successor, the EV ND collection. This line includes eight new vocal, drum, amp, and instrument mics that cover a wide range of stage and studio needs. Redesigned capsules capture a rich, musical sound with low noise - all on a budget. When you need dependable performance on a workingman's income, sound professionals encourage you to check out Electro-Voice ND microphones.
Electro-Voice ND66 Condenser Microphone Features:
- Small-diaphragm condenser mic with powerful bass and controlled mids
- Captures the fast transients of cymbals, acoustic guitars, and percussion
- Vivid high-end detail brings your strings and vocals to life in a mix
- Great for spaced and coincident pairings
- Locking pivot head nestles into tight spaces for convenient on-axis miking
- Offset XLR jack stays out of the way
- Cardioid polar pattern produces a realistic image of your source
- Sold individually
Capture natural-sounding percussion and crisp acoustic guitars with the Electro-Voice ND66!