More "You" for the Loudest Venues
For a vocalist, there's just no competing with a guitar stack or a drum kit on a loud stage. So when you need maximum gain before feedback, trust your sound to the Electro-Voice ND96. This striking flat-top dynamic mic puts more "you" in your stage monitor so you can perform better and gives your sound engineer a hotter signal to push your vocals to the back row. The ND96 includes a Presence switch to cut out mud when you're singing low, and then lets you bring it back in when you're belting. This simple feature puts you in the pilot seat of your own sound. And like other ND-series vocal mics, the ND96 has a modern EQ curve with vivid high-end detail to help you sound your best from any stage. We are sure that performers and sound professionals alike will be pleased with the ND96's drop-weathering Memraflex grille and noise-rejecting internal shockmount.
The Electro-Voice ND series picks up where N/DYM left off
For years, EV's N/DYM series of live and studio dynamic microphones have been a beacon of hope to us low-enders and live-sounders. And now Electro-Voice promises to deliver even better performance with its EV ND collection. This line includes eight new vocal, drum, amp, and instrument mics to cover a wide range of stage and studio needs. Beneath the dent-resistant Memraflex grilles are redesigned large-diaphragm capsules with humbucking coils and internal shockmounts to capture a rich, musical sound with low noise - all on a budget. When you need dependable performance on a workingman's income, sound professionals encourage you to check out Electro-Voice ND microphones.
Electro-Voice ND96 Vocal Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Designed for the loudest stages
- Gives you maximum gain before feedback for better mixing and monitoring
- Presence switch cuts mud and boosts treble to combat frequency-fighting passages
- Supercardioid polar pattern rejects room noise and gives your voice laser focus
- Large-diaphragm element is rich, lively, and detailed
- Good for both male and female vocalists
- Modern EQ curve demands less shaping at the board
- High gain before feedback puts more of you in your ears
- Humbucking coil resists EMF noise
- Internal shockmount keeps stage rumble to a minimum
- Memraflex grille keeps its shape
Get clearer vocals for the loudest stages with the feedback-fighting Electro-Voice ND96!