The Dunlop Rotovibe is a chorus/vibrato effect that can simulate rotating speaker sounds popularized by Hendrix and many others.
The Dunlop Rotovibe is a very expressive effect, thanks to its built-in real-time control. Choose either Chorus or Vibrato, adjust the intensity of the effect, and then control the effect's speed by rocking the pedal back and forth. Enhancements include a redesigned quiet switching system utilizing highly reliable hardware for extended life. It's a mainstay on Zakk Wylde's pedalboard and will be on yours as well.
- Simulate rotating speaker sounds
- Built-in real-time control
- Vibrato and Chorus modes
- Foot pedal control of modulation speed
- Knob control of modulation depth
- LED modulation speed indicators
- Used by Jimi Hendrix, Zakk Wylde, Jerry Cantrell, and many others
Power: 9 volt battery or 9 volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003 (Not included).